AGENT REFERRAL PROGRAM
PROPERTY REFERRAL PROGRAM FOR LICENSED AGENTS
OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM
FOR NEW OWNERS: Refer a potential owner and receive $500, upon our signing a Management Agreement with the new owner.
FOR NEW TENANTS: For Multiple Listing Service (MLS) members and non-MLS Realtors (licensed agents and brokers), we offer 25% of first months rent for Agents/Brokers showing the property to their client and bringing to us a new tenant that we accept and place into a property. They must fill out our online application, submit all required documents, and complete the entire credit and background check. Please call for details. Referral fee will be issued within 30 days after the tenant takes possession of the home.
We understand the time and energy your place in developing your relationship with your client(s). When you provide is with a referral that either signs a management agreement, or a tenant who leases a property, we will honor the relationship that you have previously cultivated.
As such, should that Tenant or Owner decide to buy or sell in the future, they will be referred back to you for your handling of the purchase or sale.
THE FINE PRINT
- Your referral must be a tenant or owner referral that we have not already approached OR have had substantial contact prior to your introduction!
- All referral payments will be made to the supervising Broker for distribution.
- All agents must complete the referral submission forms:
- TXR Form 2002
- TXR Form 1417
- Your Brokers W-9 for funds distribution.
- Please send all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Checks will only be made payable to your Broker per Texas Real Estate Commission rules.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT FINDING A HOME?
Start with our local agents–they know Real Estate.