WHY LIST WITH US
SELLERS ARE HAPPIER WHEN WE SELL THEIR HOMES
Our heritage began over 100 years ago with Settler and Broker, Donald T. Hall, laying the foundation for HallDoran Realty. You, our client, will enjoy the benefit of nearly a century of service excellence.
We have been taught to be truthful and honest, even if it hurts us. That is the foundation of our fiduciary duty to you, our client.
We strive to be above the competition to impress you with our standards and quality of service.
You are the most valued part of our business. We take pride in our reputation, thus serving you is our highest priority.
Who you choose as your agent matters
Just as you prefer one hair dresser or mechanic over another, your choice in REALTOR® should be one of great consideration.
The way your agent lists your home can greatly affect the:
- Range/reach of exposure
- Number of offers received
- Highest sales price contracted
- Total cost paid for broker services
- Ease of transaction/paperwork
- Successful close of escrow
- Limiting overall liability as a seller
In other words, the agent you choose matters.
High-TEch 3D Virtual Tours
HallDoran Realty utilizes state-of-the-art technology when capturing 3D interactive virtual video tours of your home.
- 95% of buyers are more likely to call about homes with 3D virtual tours
- 15% spent more time viewing site
- 20% of offers received are made without a home visit
- 31% less time on the market
- 4 - 9% higher sale price
- 82% of buyers and sellers would switch to an agent using Matterport 3D Videos...fortunately, HallDoran Realty already uses Matterport Videos on each of their listings.
Proven Seller Results
more likely to call about homes with 3D virtual tours
of offers made without a home visit
less time on market
4 - 9%
higher sales price
view spent more time on site
of buyers and sellers would switch to an agent using Matterport 3D Videos...fortunately, HallDoran Realty already uses Matterport Videos on each of their listings.
Custom For Sale Signs Generate More Interest
Each HallDoran Realty listing receives a custom "for sale" sign, uniquely designed specifically for each property.
Feedback from across the board—both sellers and buyers alike—has been overwhelmingly positive.
Our signs include:
- 3 large photographs highlighting features unseen from the roadside such as custom kitchen or backyard pool
- Easy to read agent's name and phone number
- Summary of home features such as address, size, number of bedrooms, etc.
- QR Code directs buyers to a custom and dedicated listing page.
NOTE: Custom For Sale signs may be modified in size and layout to fit the local custom in various markets and locations. Not all markets will receive a sign similar to that depicted above.
SELLER HONESTLY TELLING YOU WHY THEY APPRECIATE HALLDORAN REALTY
"HallDoran Realty helped us prepare for the sale, helped us move and then spent their time ensuring the property was presented in the best light.
They always treated us with professional and personal care, honestly, and respect. It was a partnership."
Seller: Scripps Ranch, CA, $1,150,000
BUYER SHARING WHY THEY SWITCHED TO HALLDORAN REALTY
"Buying a home can be an annoying process...but HallDoran Realty make it effortless. They did all the heavy lifting and really made my life easier. We always had a clear plan and the communication was always there. Also I dropped my other agent because they were a hundred times better"
Buyer: Downtown San Diego, CA, $318,500
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, READ WHAT THIS BUYER HAD TO SAY
"I don't think I've ever trusted any business dealings I've had in the past like I have with you all. It was a blessing meeting and working with everyone of you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart."
U.S. Navy Veteran Diana S.
Buyer: Lakeside, CA, $476,000
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
PRICE YOUR HOME
What is your home worth today?
CHANGE IN SIZE
Do you need to upsize or downsize?
Sell Contingent Upon Buying
Sell your home once you found the right place.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT FINDING A HOME?
Start with our local agents–they know Real Estate.