Rebates & Listing Details
Buyer Broker's Rebate - Closing Cost Assistance
Buying a home often represents your single biggest investment—and debt. As such, the home buying process can be one of the most exciting—but also stressful—experiences you will go through.
As home prices in San Diego are among the highest in the United States, one of HallDoran Realty's primary missions is to promote home ownership.
As such, the broker is willing to give you up to $5,000 towards your closing costs from the buyers broker's gross commission.
Details of this rebate are highlighted here.
- Buyer must be represented solely by a HallDoran REALTOR®,
- Offer of rebate is at the sole discretion of the HallDoran REALTOR® (buyer's agent),
- Seller must agree to the rebate,
- Lender must agree to the rebate,
- Rebate must not conflict with loan type,
- No cash back if scheduled rebate exceeds allowable credit to closing costs,
- Broker's rebate may not be combined with any additional offers or credits irregardless of initiating party,
- Broker rebate does not apply to short sale transactions.
The Fine Print & Additional Disclosures
HallDoran Realty Rebate amount may vary according to purchase price, prevailing market conditions, and other factors. The HallDoran Realty Rebate is subject to adjustment or cancellation if the commission received by HallDoran Realty from the cooperating broker is less than 2.24% of the property sales price, the commission amount provided to HallDoran Realty changes after the signing of this agreement or must be shared with additional parties, if the subject home is purchased as a short sale, or if HallDoran Realty is prohibited from distributing the HallDoran Realty Rebate. Lender approval is required for commission rebates. In some circumstances buyer’s lender may not allow buyer to receive a rebate and HallDoran Realty cannot guarantee that all lenders will allow 100% distribution of the HallDoran Realty Rebate. As a result, HallDoran Realty strongly recommends that buyers discuss with their lenders, in advance, the anticipated receipt of the HallDoran Realty Rebate. Unless agreed to in writing by HallDoran Realty, HallDoran Realty will only issue a rebate to the person(s) and/or entity listed on the recorded deed which transfers ownership of the subject real property at the closing of a transaction, regardless of whether such person(s) and/or entity are the buyer. The HallDoran Realty Rebate is provided at the time of closing in the form as a credit to the reoccurring and non-reoccurring closing costs. No cash will be paid out or distributed should there be a difference between the closing costs and rebate schedule. HallDoran Realty reserves the right to make changes to the rebate and savings calculations at any time while honoring all agreements which commenced prior to any change.
COVID Relief Listing Fee
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected us all throughout this nation. From time-to-time, individuals and families will need to relocate or even sell their homes to reduce debt or free up assets.
As selling a home is costly, HallDoran Realty would like to help ease the burden. For a limited time, HallDoran Realty's broker, Brendon M. Hall, is authorizing his agents to accept listing fees as low as 1.5% (for the seller side).
Details of this offer are highlighted here.
- Listing agent's fee shall be a minimum of 1.5%,
- Seller to determine buyer's agent's fee at time of listing, typically between 2.0% and 3.0%,
- Minimum listing agreement period shall be 120 days,
- Listing agent will offer 3D Matterport service and professional photography free of charge to seller.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
Live video tour from the comfort of your living room.
Virtual Home Seller
It's your future, start with someone you can trust.
Buy Contingent Upon Selling
You found the right home, but need to sell first?
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT FINDING A HOME?
Start with our local agents–they know San Diego.